Special Events Permit

A special event permit is required by anyone planning a single gathering or event, or series of related daily gatherings / events of any nature at a public facility that impacts streets, sidewalks, parking lots, or rights of way.  

A Business License from the Town is also required if business is being conducted, and an Arizona Department of Revenue Transaction Privilege Tax License for retail sales. 

Please note that, whenever a vendor is serving food, a Food Handler’s Permit from the Maricopa County Environmental Services Department is also necessary.